Join 5,000+ professionals representing the best in behavioral health to recharge your batteries and challenge your perspectives at NatCon18.
- Connect with peers and luminaries. Be part of an international community of innovators and change-influencers.
- Experience the insight of unequalled speakers. Thought-leaders Brené Brown, Elinore McCance-Katz and Thomas Joiner are already booked, and we’re adding more every day.
- Ideas abound at the Solutions Pavilion. It’s not your average exhibit hall. More than 350 organizations offer the solutions you need to tackle today’s challenges.
- Present your ideas at NatCon18. Call for Presentations closed on December 8. Watch the site for exciting program updates.
- Dig deep into the issues you care most about. NatCon is the premier conference for behavioral health, responding to today’s issues and challenges.
- Earn continuing education credits. Fulfill your licensing requirements at the same time you enrich yourself or your staff.
- Be Heard in Washington, DC. At NatCon’s Hill Day visits, unite with your peers to raise your voice on Capitol Hill and Be Heard.
Your Registration Package Includes:
- Admission to a robust schedule of original, informative and engaging conference sessions, workshops and events.
- Access to an exceptional lineup of motivating speakers and thought leaders.
- Continuing education credits from various professional associations.
- Admission to the dynamic Solutions Pavilion (Exhibit) hall and a remarkable range of vendors.
- Complimentary continental breakfast on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday; boxed lunch on Monday and Tuesday; and coffee breaks.
- Incomparable networking opportunities.
Annual Conference: April 23-25
|Preview by 12/1/17||Early Bird by 2/9/18||Standard by 4/13/18||Onsite after 4/13/18|
Preconference University: April 22
|Full Day||Half Day|
Awards of Excellence Dinner: April 24
|Individual Ticket||Table of 10|
Additional Preconference Events
|Middle Management Academy: April 18-21||$1,350|
|Whole Health Action Management (WHAM) April 21-22||$100|
|Mental Health First Aid Summit: April 22 (for instructors only)||No Fee|
|Hill Day Policy Institute (Hill Day Visits: April 25)||No Fee|
Paid registrants who are unable to attend NatCon may send an alternate. Requests must be received in writing. A completed Substitution Form can be emailed to Lorean@tmiexpos.com or faxed to 216.378.1450. A service fee of $50 will be charged for each substitution. Substitutions must be received by March 9, 2018. Participant or organization will be responsible for the fee.
Download the NatCon18 substitution form to send an alternate attendee to NatCon18 in your stead.
Requests for refunds due to cancellation must be received in writing. A completed Cancellation Form can be emailed to Lorean@tmiexpos.com or faxed to 216.378.1450. A service fee of $100 will be deducted from all refunds of cancellation requests received prior to March 9, 2018. Registrants who do not cancel prior to March 9, 2018 and do not attend will be responsible for the full registration fee.
Download the NatCon18 cancellation form to request a refund if you must cancel your attendance at NatCon18.