Attend Health Care’s Behavioral Health Conference
Join more than 5,000 leaders – like you – and explore health care’s greatest innovations in practice improvement, financing, integrated health care, technology, policy and advocacy and professional development at the National Council Conference, NatCon18.
NatCon18 is hosted by the National Council for Behavioral Health, the unifying voice of America’s mental health and addictions treatment organizations.
At NatCon18, you’ll get the information and the tools you need to improve your practice and bottom line as you learn what the future looks like and how to prepare to compete in the new health care world.
Exercise your right to meet your representatives on Capitol Hill. Join the National Council’s Hill Day, happening right after NatCon18.
NatCon18 is the single biggest event for behavioral health – a powerful gathering of leaders in health care. We invite you to join your community. Bring your passion. Share your experience. Lend your voice.
About the National Council
The National Council for Behavioral Health is the unifying voice of America’s mental health and addictions treatment organizations. By mobilizing its resources and the strength of its 2,900 members to affect positive change, the National Council seeks to ensure all Americans have access to comprehensive, high-quality care that affords every opportunity for recovery. National Council members deliver mental health and addictions treatment and services to 10 million adults, children and families living with mental illnesses and addictions.
The National Council fulfills its mission and accomplishes these goals through:
- Mental Health First Aid USA. More than 1 million people have learned the skills to identify and respond to signs of mental health and substance use challenges and more are trained every day. #BeTheDifference
- Advocacy. National Council’s presence on Capitol Hill helps ensure people who have mental health and substance use disorders will continue to have access to comprehensive health care services and opportunities for recovery.
- SAMHSA-HRSA Center for Integrated Health Solutions. The national home for resources and expertise on integrated primary and behavioral health services provides the tools to ensure excellence in comprehensive care to those with mental health and substance use disorders.
- NatCon. The premier conference for behavioral health and associated services provides the best in leadership, organizational development and excellence in mental health and addictions practice.
- Consulting, training and technical assistance. State-of-the-science services address organizational leadership and strategy, workforce development, systems change, clinical and business best practices, outcomes measurement and public education.